-
August 21st, 2003, 04:35 AM
#21
Inactive Member
Tee..... Yeah I did, didn't I? Hurry up thou
cuz Gracie wants to play spinnnn LOL
Now this could be fun hehehe <eg>
[img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]
-
August 21st, 2003, 04:57 AM
#22
Inactive Member
Tee Ehn , Okay Let's make up some rules. Can I please join the game ? pete
-
August 21st, 2003, 03:35 PM
#23
HB Forum Owner
but.
but..
but...
wild just told me i could make them up as i go?
-
August 22nd, 2003, 06:50 PM
#24
HB Forum Owner
K, Here we go.
no spitting on the bottle and no slobbering on the dice...
keep your hands out of my pockets L*.
no emotional outbursts are allowed.
what else?
[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks